Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Orangesicle Slushie and Shopping Carts

My brother and I decide to go to Walmart tonight. We have a few items to pick up, a little time to kill, and my mother's debit card to burn. It was going to be a lovely trip.

I have my Sonic orangesicle sluchie drink in my hand walking in through the automated doors. I go to grab a cart, and realize I have items in my other hand as well. Doing the only logical thing I can think of, I lift the drink to my mouth, grab hold of the straw with my lips, and let go of the drink to reach for the cart.

Yeah. You guessed it.

*splat*

Orange slushie went everywhere.

My reaction.

*blink* "That was stupid."

Then I took the straw out of my mouth and picked up the slushie cup and put the straw back through the top of the drink and grabbed a different cart.

No comments: